Sign up for our Newsletter
Latest Zedric's News!
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo y'all! — 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Chef Jamie Oliver's prize winning TED talk: Teach every child about food http://t.co/961XFKU93S #health — 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- Sunday is Brunch Day. We're open until 6pm every Sunday at both locations. http://t.co/saGFHm4TWy — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Zedric's is hiring! If you are excited about healthy gourmet fare & have great customer service skills, come see us! — 2 weeks 2 days ago
- @cademcc thanks for the shout out! We appreciate it! — 3 weeks 5 days ago
- 1 of 92
Zedric's Victory March
Our Plan to Better Health
Zedric's Victory March!
What is it?
- Achieve your Weight-Loss or Healthier Lifestyle Goals
- Support from our Staff
- No more counting calories or points!
- Pre-Portioned meals designed to fit you and your lifestyle!
- Save money with our Zed Card!
Choose any 3 meals per day as recommended by our staff, plus 2 snacks from Zedric's fantastic Chef-prepared menu for 21 consecutive days. We recommend 4 segments at 21 days each (12 weeks total) to help you see some amazing results! After that, continue as long as you need to in order to reach your optimal healthy goal. Our Chefs create menu specials to keep you inspired and on track! Zedric's meals are designed with the proper calories, low fat, and loaded with fresh seasonal vegetables to help you achieve your goals and feel great along the way. With Zedric's Victory March, you will not only lose weight, but have increased energy, less fatigue, and some of our clients have significantly lowered their cholesterol and blood sugar levels!
Our Registered Dietitians designed our meal sizes to work for you:
Small- for most women, 200-300 calories each
Regular- for most men, and nursing or pregnant women, 300-400 calories each
Large- for very active individuals, those who have a lot of weight to lose, or someone trying to gain weight
Eating properly is extremely important, but you also need to exercise regularly for optimal results. Choose anything that you enjoy that you will continue- just move more every day! Whether it's walking around the block, working with a personal trainer, joining a gym or Crossfit, add more activity to your day.
Cost to you:
- To start your Victory March, simply purchase one of our ZedCards to maximize your savings, any amount $100 or greater will get an automatic 10% added onto the card, and any amount $200 or greater will get an automatic 15% added to the card! There are no limitations placed on what you can purchase and the ZedCard never expires!
- Meal plans will run from about $170-220 per week depending on meal sizes. A $500. card will cover average 3 meals a day for our 21 day segment.
To get started, simply purchase one of our Zed Cards, and we'll help you choose your meals.
We also have a Dietitian on staff who is available to meet with you at an additional charge.
Start anytime that is convenient for you, and continue for as long as you wish- just come into our store at 9873 I-10 West (in the Colonnade shopping center near Sushi Zushi), or 5231 Broadway in the Broadway Commons Shopping Center. For questions, call 210 541-0404 (Colonnade) or 210 824-6000 (Alamo Heights)